#1 Community Center Drive
St. Ann, MO. 63074
- Tim Younker, Director of Parks and Recreation
- Raini DeBarr, Administrative Assistant
- Tom Thousand Sr., Parks Superintendent
- Matt DeBarr, Recreation Leader
- Patty Marshall, Senior Coordinator
All spring and summer city sponsored special events were cancelled, however, there will be:
Dog Swim/ September 11th.
Car Show/Saturday, September 25th
St. Ann Day Parade and Festival/Sunday, September 26th.
Glow Golf Tournament - October 15th
Breakfast with Santa Saturday, December 11th Pricing and details TBA
For information regarding practice ballfields please download the Ballfield Information PDF from the document center, /DocumentCenter/View/3936
As of March 29th, it has been approved to open pavilion rentals for this 2021 season.
- Residents wishing to rent a pavilion this season can begin calling to make reservations. Residents may call for any 2021 season date, Non-residents may only reserve dates 30 days before their date if still available.
Any current St. Louis County Health regulations will need to be followed. Mask requirements, social distancing, capacity restrictions etc.
o Permits will be written for capacity limits at time of rental. Please check St. Louis County website for updated regulations and guidelines closer to your event date as restrictions can change weekly.
o Call 314-429-4545, for availability. Must rent in person. ..
o Pavilions remain $50 for residents and $100 for non-residents. There is also a mandatory $100 Security Deposit required for all pavilion rentals this year.
- Security deposits will be forfeited for failure to comply with county regulations and for damages.
- Security deposits are refundable. (Checks require a drivers license or state ID and will be voided then mailed back the week after event. All cash and credit or debit card payments are processed and therefore must be issued as a refund check through city hall back to the renter. This process could take up to 4-6 weeks after event. )
Persons wishing to rent a pavilion will need to do so in person at the community center during center hours with the front desk. Monday-Friday 6:30am-8:45pm / Saturdays 9am-8:45pm and Sundays from noon - 6pm.