#1 Community Center Drive
St. Ann, MO. 63074
- Tim Younker, Director of Parks and Recreation
- Raini DeBarr, Administrative Assistant
- Tom Thousand Sr., Parks Superintendent
- Matt DeBarr, Recreation Leader
- Patty Marshall, Senior Coordinator
All city sponsored special events are cancelled until further notice.
All room rentals at the community center through May 2021 have been cancelled as well. If you have not received a personal phone call by the staff please call 314-429-4545 so that we may update your contact information.
Playground usage is subject to current St. Louis County Covid Regulations. Please continue to wear a mask and social distance when possible.
For information regarding practice ballfields please download the Ballfield Information PDF from the document center, /DocumentCenter/View/3936
As of March 29th, it has been approved to open pavilion rentals for this 2021 season.
- Residents wishing to rent a pavilion this season can begin calling to make reservations. Residents may call for any 2021 season date, Non-residents may only reserve dates 30 days before their date if still available.
In order to be as fair as possible, calls will be taken in the order received. Someone will take name, phone number and time that you called so that we may call everyone back in order.
o Call 314-429-4545, renters will also need to arrange a curbside appointment. Renter must be present to rent pavilion and at event.
o Appointment times will be available Mon-Fri 8am-3pm only, curbside at community center. #1 Community Center Drive, St. Ann, MO 63074. Plan appointment to last for 15- 20 minutes. Some information may be taken by phone beforehand to expedite your visit.
o Saturday appointments will be taken 8am-noon only and would require pavilion renter to come to St. Ann International Golf Course Clubhouse for service and payment. Clubhouse is open to the public. (No curbside service available)
o Pavilions remain $50 for residents and $100 for non-residents. There is also a mandatory $100 Security Deposit required for all pavilion rentals this year.
- The community center is still closed to the public. The parks staff will work with you by utilizing last year’s membership card or a driver’s license and your gas or electric bill as proof of residency for this year or a recent occupancy permit. A video call may be necessary in some cases.
- Security deposits will be forfeited for failure to comply with county regulations and for damages.
- Security deposits are refundable. (Checks require a drivers license or state ID and will be voided then mailed back the week after event. All cash and credit or debit card payments are processed and therefore must be issued as a refund check through city hall back to the renter. This process could take up to 4-6 weeks after event. )
Any current St. Louis County Health regulations will need to be followed. Mask requirements, social distancing, capacity restrictions etc.
o Permits will be written for capacity limits at time of rental. Please check St. Louis County website for updated regulations and guidelines closer to your event date as restrictions can change weekly.
In the event of another shutdown: A full refund would be mailed back to the renter or possibly a new date could be arranged pending availability later in the season.