Parks & Recreation
- Tim Younker, Director of Parks and Recreation
- Raini DeBarr, Administrative Assistant
- Tom Thousand Sr., Parks Superintendent
- Matt DeBarr, Recreation Leader
- Patty Marshall, Senior Coordinator
Members of the Park Board include:
- Prajedes (Pete) de los Santos (Ward 1)
- Becky Buckley (Ward 2)
- Mary Godfrey, Chairman (Ward 3)
- Joan Zoll (Ward 4)
Park Board meetings are typically held at 6:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of the month at St. Ann Community Center. December and January meetings are only as needed, please call ahead regarding those. (314) 429-4545.
ALL PARK BOARD MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AS THE COMMUNITY CENTER IS STILL CLOSED.
As of February 1st, all city sponsored spring events have been cancelled.
As of March 29th all summer events have been cancelled. Including Daycamp program.
We hope to continue with St. Ann Day in the fall.
All room rentals are cancelled through the month of May 2021. If you have not been contacted by our offices yet please call with updated contact information.
Practice Ballfields ballfield for 2021.
/DocumentCenter/View/3936 Or go to Document Center, Parks & Recreation, Ballfield Information and download the Ballfield information and application PDF. Please fill out completely and submit by mail or through email listed on the applications and we will process and email those back to the applicants. Please note all St. Louis County Youth Sports Guidelines are to be followed by coaches and teams. A link to the county website is listed in your information packet.
As of March 29th, it has been approved to open pavilion rentals for this 2021 season.
- Residents wishing to rent a pavilion this season can begin calling to make reservations. Residents may call for any 2021 season date, Non-residents may only reserve dates 30 days before their date if still available.
In order to be as fair as possible, calls will be taken in the order received. Someone will take name, phone number and time that you called so that we may call everyone back in order.
o Call 314-429-4545, renters will also need to arrange a curbside appointment. Renter must be present to rent pavilion and at event.
o Appointment times will be available Mon-Fri 8am-3pm only, curbside at community center. #1 Community Center Drive, St. Ann, MO 63074. Plan appointment to last for 15- 20 minutes. Some information may be taken by phone beforehand to expedite your visit.
o Saturday appointments will be taken 8am-noon only and would require pavilion renter to come to St. Ann International Golf Course Clubhouse for service and payment. Clubhouse is open to the public. (No curbside service available)
o Pavilions remain $50 for residents and $100 for non-residents. There is also a mandatory $100 Security Deposit required for all pavilion rentals this year.
- The community center is still closed to the public. The parks staff will work with you by utilizing last year’s membership card or a driver’s license and your gas or electric bill as proof of residency for this year or a recent occupancy permit. A video call may be necessary in some cases.
- Security deposits will be forfeited for failure to comply with county regulations and for damages.
- Security deposits are refundable. (Checks require a drivers license or state ID and will be voided then mailed back the week after event. All cash and credit or debit card payments are processed and therefore must be issued as a refund check through city hall back to the renter. This process could take up to 4-6 weeks after event. )
Any current St. Louis County Health regulations will need to be followed. Mask requirements, social distancing, capacity restrictions etc.
o Permits will be written for capacity limits at time of rental. Please check St. Louis County website for updated regulations and guidelines closer to your event date as restrictions can change weekly.
In the event of another shutdown: A full refund would be mailed back to the renter or possibly a new date could be arranged pending availability later in the season.
Tiemeyer Playground Renovation Project made possible by a grant from St. Louis County that will pay 80% of the renovation.