Jack Rehagen Municipal Pool
Whirlpool / Sauna Hours
(Adults 18 years and older)
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sat. & Sun. 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Whirlpool area signs reflect Health Department guidelines but are not part of our policies.
Open Swim Hours
*Lifeline will remain across pool at all times. Exeption: When only adults are present and all are in agreement to swim laps. Lifeline must be put back after swimming or if children are present.
Monday 12:00 - 4:45pm, 6:00 - 7:30pm
Wednesday 12:00 - 4:45pm, 6:00 - 8:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday 10:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday &Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Open Swim Fees
|Children (2 years and under)
|Youth (3 to 17 years)
|Adult (18 to 61 years)
|Senior (62 years and up)
All residents 3 years and older must present a current St. Ann privilege card when entering the facility to receive resident prices. Children 8 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 16 years or older.
In the event that an electrical storm is in the area, the entire facility (indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, and outdoor pool) will be closed. This closure is an effort to make our facility a safe environment. It will remain closed until 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or last sighting of lightening. Refunds will not be given due to bad weather, although you can have your hand stamped and return later in the day at no additional fee.
Proper Swim Attire Required
Swim suit is required and underwear is not considered lining. Appropriate body coverage must be maintained at all times. No street clothes, cut-off shorts, bike shorts, or nylon basketball shorts, etc. No leotards or workout suits. Water shoes can be worn only if they have not been worn as street shoes.
In an effort to keep our pools free of fecal matter, babies and toddlers are required to wear swim diapers. This is the safest barrier between your child and the water. These guidelines have been adopted for the health and safety of all
swimmers at our facility. For your convenience, swim diapers are available for $2 at the front desk. Thank you for your cooperation.
Indoor Pool Rental
- Apply for indoor rental at the pool.
- Rental Hours: Saturday or Sunday 6 - 7 p.m., 7 - 8 p.m., or 6 - 8 p.m.
- Fee: Resident $50 per hour, Non Resident $80 per hour
- $100 deposit to hold day
- The price includes pool, whirlpool, and sauna as well as lobby area with one 8-foot table and lifeguards. Payment is due one week before rental.
- Capacity: 40 Swimmers
- Apply at the pool.
- Rental Hours: Friday or Saturday 7 - 8 p.m., 8 - 9 p.m., or 7 - 9 p.m.
- $100 deposit to hold day
- The price includes specific areas, including the concession area, (concession will not be open) and lifeguards. Payment is due one week before rental.
|Main Pool and Baby Pool|
|Resident Group (0-75 guests)||$85 per hour|
|Resident Group (76-150 guests)||$105 per hour|
|Non Resident Group (0-75 guests)||$100 per hour|
|Non Resident Group (76-150 guests)||$120 per hour|
|Main Pool and Slides|
|Resident Group (0-75 guests)||$95 per hour|
|Resident Group (76-150 guests)||$115 per hour|
|Non Resident Group (0-75 guests)
||$110 per hour|
|Non Resident Group (76-150 guests)||$130 per hour|
|Entire Outdoor Facility|
|Resident Group (0-75 guests)||$150 per hour|
|Resident Group (76-150 guests)||$170 per hour|
| Non Resident Group (0-75 guests)
||$200 per hour|
| Non Resident Group (76-150 guests)
||$220 per hour|
- Purchase at the pool
- To receive a resident membership, everyone 3 years and older must have a valid parks and recreation privilege card. All privilege cards must be presented at the time of purchase.
- To receive a non-resident membership, each member must be present at time of purchase for photo ID.
- Family memberships include up to four family members. Must be immediate family only, living in same dwelling. Examples include husband / wife and son / daughter. Each additional person is $10 for a resident and $20 for a nonresident. Replacement fee for lost card is $10 for a resident and $20 for nonresident.
Memberships expire the last day of the month that it was purchased. All resident memberships and only the indoor non resident membership include whirlpool and sauna for ages 18 years and older.
|Resident Memberships - Includes Indoor and Outdoor Pools|
|Resident Family Year||$200|
|Resident Family Summer||$125|
|Resident Individual Year||$100|
|Resident Individual Summer||$75|
|Resident Senior Couple Year||$125|
|Resident Senior Couple Summer||$60|
|Resident Senior Individual Year||$75|
|Resident Senior Individual Summer||$40|
|Non Resident Memberships|
|Non Resident Family Indoor Only Year||$275|
|Non Resident Family Outdoor Only Summer||$200|
|Non Resident Individual Indoor Only Year||$150|
|Non Resident Individual Outdoor Only Summer||$125|
|Non Resident Senior Individual Indoor Only Year||$125|
|Non Resident Senior Individual Outdoor Only Summer||$60|
|Non Resident Senior Couple Indoor Only Year||$200|
|Non Resident Senior Couple Outdoor Only Summer||$80|
Banned Toys & Inflatable Devices
- Hard dive sticks
- Hard rubber torpedoes
- Nerf / rubber / plastic / foam splash balls
- Tire tubes with valve showing
- Water guns